Hauling recreational vehicles is quickly becoming one of the biggest trucking opportunities in the industry. At Star Fleet Trucking, we always have RV transport jobs in Indiana available for new and experienced drivers alike.
RV transport drivers deliver campers, travel trailers, and 5th wheels to and from lots across the country. These camper hauling and RV transport services help RV companies move their products from manufacturing plants to retail lots.
The convenience and efficiency our drivers provide help RV manufacturers mobilize their inventory, deliver reliable products, and make more sales. It’s no wonder why our Indiana RV transport jobs are in high demand.
Join the RV Fleet at Star Fleet Trucking Inc.
The recreational vehicle group is the fastest-growing division at Star Fleet Trucking Inc. Our drivers deliver travel trailers and campers across the United States and Canada, making our RV transport jobs a rewarding way to see the world. If you’re interested in growing your trucking career within our RV division, you must have at least a ¾ ton or 1-ton pickup truck, towing equipment, and a range of safety equipment. These requirements include but are not limited to:
- Class IV or V receiver hitch rated at 10,000 pounds or more
- Weight distribution hitch rated at 1,000 pounds with 2 5/16-inch ball (positioned 22 to 24 inches from the ground). A 2-inch ball needs to be on a minimum 6,000-pound-rated ball mount
- 5th wheel hitch rated at a minimum of 18,000 pounds
- Hitch padlock
- Chain with hooks suitable to pull up axle and attach to frame if needed
- Place to hook a breakaway cable to truck
Additionally, owner-operators must have a truck that is home state plated at 26,000 pounds. Any trucks that are more than 10 years old require inspection and approval. Owner-operators will also need to pay a small annual legalization fee.
Start running Indiana RV transport jobs when you join the family at Star Fleet Trucking. Visit us today to learn more about our requirements and see how you can pursue a lucrative trucking career.